What is the most traditional Easter dinner?
An Easter ham is a classic, and we’ve got 6 solid recipes for you to try (including one in your instant pot!) If you’re looking to branch out, check out our recipes for other meaty holiday showstoppers, like braised lamb shank, pork loin roast, and beef wellington.
What’s a good healthy Easter dinner?
Healthy Easter Dinner Ideas
- Honey Baked Ham.
- Slow Cooker Whole Chicken.
- Garlic Butter Shrimp.
- Orange Glazed Salmon.
- Rosemary Grilled Lamb Chops.
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust.
- Scallops With Citrus Ginger Sauce.
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies.
5 Apr 2020
What is a good meal to cook for Easter?
Check out all of our favorite Easter main dish ideas:
- Honey Baked Ham Recipe.
- Slow Cooker Ham with Maple and Brown Sugar.
- Herb Crusted Salmon.
- Baked Salmon with Lemon.
- Instant Pot Pork Chops with Gravy.
- Crock Pot Pork Roast.
- Crock Pot Pork Chops.
- Sunday Pot Roast (Instant Pot Recipe)
What menu is traditional for Easter dinner?
Easter dinner is typically made up of ham, potatoes, vegetable side dishes such as corn, green beans or asparagus, and dinner rolls. Of course each of those dishes can vary greatly. For example, some have roast lamb or chicken instead of ham.
What do you eat for Easter healthy?
20 Healthy Easter Recipes to Serve at Brunch or Dinner
- Pearl Couscous With Leeks and Peas.
- Green Salad With Roasted Carrots and Creamy Tarragon Dressing.
- Lamb Chops With Roasted Potatoes and Radishes.
- Low-Carb Lemon Tart.
- Garlic and Herb Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls.
- Salt-and-Pepper Charred Green Beans.
What is the traditional dinner served on Easter Sunday?
Impress your guests with a Sweet-Hot Plum-Glazed Ham, Ginger Ale-Can Chicken, or Braised Lamb Shanks. Hosting a casual potluck? Our Pan-Grilled Chicken with Fresh Plum Salsa can easily be made for a crowd. A stunning Herb-Crusted Roasted Leg of Lamb is sure to be the focus of your traditional Easter dinner.
What is the most eaten food on Easter?